How Cool is This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Cool is This?

I finally got a picture from a local car show a few weeks back - my first car show ever. 2nd place in the Antiques Class! I'm sure it helped to be the only Stude within 50 miles. I could get used to this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1736117
    Sue

Well done Susan, for a moment I wondered if the award was for you or the car (did I say that) LOL. A lovely car lovingly cared for by it's owners over the years, all the best with it.
    John Clements
    Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

How cool? Very cool. Congrats. Jet Green goes well on a Cruiser. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

To: crusinsusin,--Nice Going!! I agree that Jet Green looks good on Your Cruiser. I have a Friend that owns a black/white Speedster in the Naples, ME. area. Ever seen that car around?
        Last edited by SN-60; 07-15-2012, 05:00 AM.

Comment

With a car that nice, it's no wonder you got an award!
          ~Matt Connor
          '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

I'm pretty sure your Cruiser will take home more awards, even when more Studebakers show up. Lovely car.
            Andy
            62 GT

Comment

Thank you all. Avantilover - you are SUCH a charmer. SN-60 - I haven't seen it yet, but will check it all out when I do. There's a much bigger local show in a few weeks, so maybe then.
              Sue

Comment

Beautiful car,Great color! I still can't get my mind around the fact that it's an 'antique' though-I can't see my '61 as an 'antique' either! It's not even as old as I am! what the...
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

congrats, always good to get the hardware.
                  61 lark cruiser
                  64 daytona 2dr hardtop

Comment

Many congratulations!!!
                    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X