64 Gt moulding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Gt moulding

Do any members have the finishing moulding that seperates the vinyl roof from the painted area on a 64 Gt that they would like to sell.
    Rgs Brian
    Brian Greenall
    Melbourne, OZ
    sigpic

Me too! Me too!

Even though it's not "correct" for a '62 GT, I'd really like to add one when I get to that point.

Paul
    I finally have a Stude I can drive! (sort of)
    1962 GT Hawk, 4 speed, a/c

Comment

I wonder how many of the 1964 Hawks came with the vinyl roof option, out of the 1767 production total. Maybe 500 at most? Makes me wonder if there is a huge surplus of these stainless roof dividers somewhere being that so few were installed on cars. Any chance Stuebaker Intl. has some?
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I know years ago when tops where in you could get aftermarket moldings. I wonder if any of those are still available and would come close.

Comment

Not the molding, but the NOS white and black vinyl roof covers are in SI's current catalog. Dan

Comment

I got one set $35,000.00 and it comes with a full package super hawk
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Originally posted by packardHawk58 View Post
              Do any members have the finishing moulding that seperates the vinyl roof from the painted area on a 64 Gt that they would like to sell.
              Rgs Brian
              Brian,
              Both Des Skinner & Chris Skinner did have some of these earlier on. Perhaps a phone call may prove lucky.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
              MELBOURNE.

Comment

I wouldnt mind finding one of these roof dividers for myself. But maybe I will instead save up $35,000 and buy Bob's car.
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                  Geez Bob, the price has gone up, I was bringing 20K with me to pick it up in two weeks.
                  Jim, already tried Chris.
                  Brian Greenall
                  Melbourne, OZ
                  sigpic

Comment

Geez Bob, the price has gone up, I was bringing 20K with me to pick it up in two weeks.
                    Jim, already tried Chris.
                    Ya I know but that was for it with out the engine and trans and wheels.
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

I do believe I have one of those '64 GT Hawk roof moldings in stock. I bought it roughly 20 years ago. At the time I probably had six 1964 GT's, so I figured I'd need it someday. I've had that molding boxed up and put away all these years and still have not got around to using it.

So, if someone wants it really badly, give me a call. It won't necessarily be inexpensive. I paid dearly for it, myself.

Larry

775-425-4868

Comment

Found one but couldnt talk the owner into selling it! But there is some talk of repro mouldings in the near future.

Chris.

Rgs Brian

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                          Will you hold it for me until I get my stimulus check?

Comment

Working...
                          X