Parking in the Century Center Parking Lot in Downtown South Bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking in the Century Center Parking Lot in Downtown South Bend

During the Studebaker Drivers Club International Meet parking at the Century Center will be free. You will need to show the person at the gate your SDC Meet name badge. This will start on Sunday and go until until at least Friday. There are no events planned at the Century Center on Saturday. If you have any problems with this, get a receipt from the parking lot attendent, go to the Registration area in the host hotel where the Goody Bags are being handed out, and ask for Mike Lepay, or Tim Janowiak.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to keep your SDC Meet name badge with you all week. Please don't forget it at your hotel room. All functions in the host hotel require an SDC Meet name badge if they are an SDC function. There will be polite signs to remind you that admission without a name tag is not permitted.

If you have any specific questions, please leave them here.

Originally posted by 1961 lark guy View Post
    During the Studebaker Drivers Club International Meet parking at the Century Center will be free. You will need to show the person at the gate your SDC Meet name badge. This will start on Sunday and go until until at least Friday. There are no events planned at the Century Center on Saturday. If you have any problems with this, get a receipt from the parking lot attendent, go to the Registration area in the host hotel where the Goody Bags are being handed out, and ask for Mike Lepay, or Tim Janowiak.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to keep your SDC Meet name badge with you all week. Please don't forget it at your hotel room. All functions in the host hotel require an SDC Meet name badge if they are an SDC function. There will be polite signs to remind you that admission without a name tag is not permitted.

If you have any specific questions, please leave them here.
    Bob...is the Registration Desk open on the Sunday? It's not indicated as such in TW.
    Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
      Bob...is the Registration Desk open on the Sunday? It's not indicated as such in TW.
      Stu Chapman
      Forget my query. Found my answer on the Meet web site. Registration desk is open on Sunday.
      Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
      X