In Search Of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Search Of

I am looking for a car for my Dad. He wants a bullet nose Starlight coupe. He wants anything from a project car up to a driver to start with. We will restore it from there. He wants to go back original, or very close to it. I have seen a few of these for sell recently, but the owners had already started to hotrod the cars, so there was too much missing, and too many things that would have to be un-done.

First priority is a complete car. Second is for it to have a manageable amount of rust. Rust free would be great, but I doubt many of those still exist. I don't mind patching fenders or replacing floor boards, but I don't want to get into replacing a lot of structure.

If anyone has one they want to sell, or if you know where one is, please send me a PM.

Thanks to all
    Wayne
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

'Really need a price range, Wayne, and the approximate distance you guys are willing to go to retreive the beast. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

It will have to be shipped from where ever is currently lives. I would say up to $8000 including shipping back to North Carolina. The amount will obviously depend on the condition of the car.

Wayne
      Wayne
      "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X