PDA

View Full Version : Other: Studebaker Auto Parts on EBay

Waydon
07-03-2012, 09:22 PM
I sure quite a few of you have already done this. When browsing for parts on Ebay, go to Ebay Motors, then select the
type of auto parts you are looking for, ( for example: brakes), then in the search window on the left side, type in
the year, model and "Studebaker", and then all parts in that category for your Studebaker will show up. You have to
put the year and model in the search window or you will get parts for all Studebakers...Try this some night , as it really works

StudeRich
07-04-2012, 04:38 PM
OR, order the Studebaker International Catalog and get ALL of the Studebaker Parts that are still available listed for you with Part Numbers and the "going" Studebaker Vendor price for them, not some ebay vendor's jacked up one based on his "opinion" of it's "RARITY".

gohdes
07-04-2012, 05:49 PM
there have been previous threads regarding filtering out the "crap" to get actual studebaker parts instead of the people that list every make and model for everything.

Hawklover
07-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Ebay suks male organ:-(
there have been previous threads regarding filtering out the "crap" to get actual studebaker parts instead of the people that list every make and model for everything.

SN-60
07-07-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm still smiling about the deal I got on Supercharger related items off of e-bay last year..... One completely healthy used Paxton, One Paxton needing re-build, One complete McCulloch needing re-assembly- with all parts to
'make it good', two air bonnetts, NOS Paxton drive pulley for single belt setups, Tensioning arm,..pulley..spring, extra belts and small stuff. All for $275.00 ($320.00 with shipping)
To put it plainly....anyone who doesn't occasionaly glance at e-bay, (and sort through the 'junk'), is missing the boat! (In My opinion)
PS........Almost forgot....good used Paxton 'canister type' air filter assy and fuel pressure regulator came in this deal.