1960 Studebaker Hawk bench seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Studebaker Hawk bench seats

I'm currently restoring my dad's 1960 Studebaker Hawk. I was wondering does anybody know were I can buy 2 used or new bench seats for front and back? I would use the originals, but they are in bad shape. Some of the springs are broken. I don't think an upholstory shop can fix them.

If anybody knows were I can find a new aftermarket or used set, I would greatly appreciate it.

I've got the same car, let me know what you find. You'd be suprised what a good upholstery shop can do though.

Comment

I have the seats

Comment

I have good seat frames with the springs no material. Only problem is shipping cost about $150, and $100 for the frames. You can call me at 815-633-2097 I'm Bob in northern Illinois

Comment

Anybody near me,I have the seats I took out of my Hawk. I think they were out of a '57. The upolstery may still be ok, I'd have to dig them out to see. They can be had for picking them up. I'm in North Fond du Lac, WI. That's about half way between Milwaukee and Green Bay on the west side of Lake Winnebago. P/M me.

Comment

Working...
          X