selling my 1963 R2 lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my 1963 R2 lark

from a barn to mine ,and I have done nothing to it, Nice solid for restoration, good body ,all pieces there,Thiebault, Rebuilt Carb, S/C rebuilt never installed, 63V15338, engine JTS1399 ,2dr sedan, 4 speed, disk, tach,regal red must be sold with Bill of sale currently. Email me at JTlark63@yahoo preferably, or text 309-212-1963, I work 2 nd shift will get back to you as quick as possible , no pics yet but coming, many things going on at the moment. wanting $7000 and allowing $300 off because of title snafu! so asking $6700 Thanks

just to add to my previous listing which was done quickly, I am in the process of getting pictures to post,will be as quick as possible, but next week my wife is going into U of Iowa to have a brain aneurism treated, so this does take top priority. Please keep us in your prayers

Comment

Prayers for both you and your wife. I hope all goes well for her.

Comment

Prayers are on the way!!
        1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

To: lark63,--- Good description of the Lark. Should sell quickly at that price. Rare model. Very best wishes for Your Wife.

Comment

Just said a prayer for your wife. Hope everything goes well.
            sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Hello Bruce, I sent you a PM.
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
              X