Having fun with internet scammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having fun with internet scammers

Tonight I got a phone call from internet scammers claiming that they had detected a problem on my computer. It's the one where they get you to go to a website and down load an app which takes over your computer. Normally I just hang up, but I was bored so I thought I would have some fun with them. Everytime they asked me to do something I would question them as to why. For example, when they asked me to turn on my computer, I said I had four of them so which should I turn on. When they said one with windows, I said I had XP, Vista and win 7 so which should I turn on. Anyway I dragged this out for 20 minutes before he became so annoyed with me that he swore at me, saying I was too stupid and hung up. So I wasted 20 minutes of his time when he wasn't scamming anyone.

Ya done good!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Good job!
        Now tell me how to get Rachel to stop calling with the offer to save money on my credit card bill.

Comment

Working...
        X