Proving ground announcment!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving ground announcment!!

While it has been changed on the web page, we will not be caravaning from the Walmart to the Bosch Proving Ground. You will need to just come out to the Proving Ground on your own. If you have a trailer, we will put you in a special place so that you can get your vehicle out. We will have "The Hook", Tom Molnar's hauler to take care of you in the event that you have a problem on the track. We expect a lot of vehicles at this event, so please be very careful when driving into the facility. We will be announcing the fact that there will be no caravan from Walmart at all of our events, but please make a note of it, and if you know of a friend that is coming to the Proving Ground, please have them go directly to the Ground.

Thanks
    Bob Henning

Bob, what time and what day?

And can we go over 160 this time?......
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Chris Dresbach

Comment

GM Proving Grounds in June on the Hot Rod Power Tour and the Studebaker/Bosch track in August. Those are two good stops for the 76!
        sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Eli Stokes would be proud if you had your car over 160. Saturday, 9:30 am Proving Ground.

Comment

Got over 100 mph in 1997 when no one was looking but only for a very short distance in 1973 modified Avanti II. What a thrill that was as my passenger kept yelling at me as she watched the odometer rise to that magic number. -
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
              Got over 100 mph in 1997 when no one was looking but only for a very short distance in 1973 modified Avanti II. What a thrill that was as my passenger kept yelling at me as she watched the odometer rise to that magic number. -
              Please explain. The speedometer would rise to 100 MPH. What "magic number" did the odometer reach?
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
              X