FAST/Factory Stock Race this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAST/Factory Stock Race this weekend

Guy`s, is there any chance I can get you guy`s to post this on any car related web sites to get the word out...

THANKS!!

Dave Dudek, one of the guys promoting this race asked that the participants post this on any auto/race sights.

The race is this Friday and Saturday at Martin, Michigan at 131 drag strip. The strip is located about 55 mile north of the Indiana border on 131. You can see the strip on the west side of 131 between exit 54 and 55.

Friday is test, tune, grudge, etc. They take the best time on Friday and on Saturday you are paired with someone close to your ET and run two out of three races

The only Studes that will be there as far as I know is the Chuck & John Kern's '63 R 2 Powershift automatic and the Stude Tomato.

Ted

Well, "break a leg," Ted, as they say in theater business.

That's a figure of speech, you understand; please don't break anything, and best wishes to you, John and Chuck. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Good luck and be safe.
      Richard
      The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

We're gonna miss you Richard but I'll be the guys you ran against won't.

Ted

Comment

Well , I've intermittently looked in , and just saw TED make a pass. 2:18 pm .
          The only cam shot is from the line looking down track , and you can't see the
          et or speed , but it looked like a decent pass.
          Bill H
          Daytona Beach
          SDC member since 1970
          Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

How many Studes are there? I hope we get to see some pictures. (kick @ss!! team studebaker!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by (S) View Post
              How many Studes are there? I hope we get to see some pictures. (kick @ss!! team studebaker!!!)
              I'm not there, but at least two went up from our Indy Chapter SDC: Ted Harbit and The Stude Tomato, and Chuck and John Kern with Chuck's 1963 R2 Avanti. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
              X