Info needed - decoding Stude #'s AND am looking for Dick Clemens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info needed - decoding Stude #'s AND am looking for Dick Clemens

I now own a stude truck and would like to get in touch with the "truck guys-gals". I am grateful for any help given. I also am trying to find Mr. Dick Clemens> I lost touch with him shortly after the 2010 meet. Truck info,,, 1959 serial# E7-12091, Model# 4E7-112, Block # 7E I 296 AND/or 535601, Trans # T850-1 wg div, Difrntl# 4-11 45-11 4-09. These are the numbers I have found. There was the "normal" amount of grease, oil and "I am not going to think about what that might have been" and my son involved. SOO,, I am sure there might be some errors. If you have a good phone plan feel free to give me a ring. Before 9:30 pm any night of the week.CST Stan Holcomb 512 970 6469 or reply here Thanks again S.H.

Dicks not hard to find. Send him a private message through the forum. Look under the community heading for member list.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

A lot of the Studebaker truck guys exchange information here:

Tapatalk the world's leading mobile platform for building great communities online

Dick can be contacted through here:

Happy hunting!
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

The model and serial number both say it's a '59 model. 4E = 1959 - 7 = 1/2ton with a V8 - 112 = 112" wheelbase 7E-1296 - the 7E indicates a standard dutry 289. The 12396 is just the serial number of this engine. No other "secret codes" hidden in any of the numbers you've given.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks to all in this Stude family. I keep you up to date on how this adventure unfolds.

Comment

Stan call me 501 247 6828

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Working...
            X