Should I Buy These Hawk Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Buy These Hawk Parts

At an estate sale I found a fellow who owned a 1963 Hawk. The family won't sell the car but will sell related items. The car was converted to a 4 barrel and a newer cooling system so they are selling the original 2 barrel air cleaner housing, the 2 barrel intake and the 2 barrel stromburg carb, the original radiator and the 4 blade red colored fan.

I don't need any of this but if anyone out there NEEDS this stuff or if in fact it is rare enough that it MUST be saved please let me know and I'll buy it. They also some emblems for that Hawk like the red/white/ blue thing for the doors. Let me know before it disappears. 908 489 6943 Jim or post here.

Originally posted by jg61hawk View Post
    At an estate sale I found a fellow who owned a 1963 Hawk. The family won't sell the car but will sell related items. The car was converted to a 4 barrel and a newer cooling system so they are selling the original 2 barrel air cleaner housing, the 2 barrel intake and the 2 barrel stromburg carb, the original radiator and the 4 blade red colored fan.

I don't need any of this but if anyone out there NEEDS this stuff or if in fact it is rare enough that it MUST be saved please let me know and I'll buy it. They also some emblems for that Hawk like the red/white/ blue thing for the doors. Let me know before it disappears. 908 489 6943 Jim or post here.

Some here (I think Jeff R is one) can turn that 2 bbl intake to a 4 bbl intake and might want it for that purpose. The radiator has a bit of value and I see people regularly searching for one. Good Luck, Steve
    sigpic

Comment

You can sell me the stromberg for a rebuilder
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Whatever you do not sell right here, you can put on the Studebaker swap Page and sell later.

Remember a good lot of us are CASO's so don't pay more than 30.00 to 50.00 for the lot, a bit more if the door emblems (Chevrons) are actually perfect NOS or Repro. they should be GOLD over chrome rims for a '63.
        Very little value if faded used.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Ask your wife.....thats what I have to do when I buy cars and or related items !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X