Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studillac - BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studillac - BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)

Nick.Dalton@bbc.co.uk

Aside from the above, I did offer my recently completed '56 Golden Hawk as a substitute... but not on this occasion.... maybe next time!

Here's hoping someone can help out... I'm a big fan of 'Top Gear' and make a point of watching each new program. A few year's back, they showed an Avanti... and very complimentary they were too!

Thanks for reading this post,
    Richard
    Richard
    sigpic

I can hook you up with a presentable and drivable '53 Commander hardtop with a Caddie 331. The engine was stuffed in when the car was new. But, it's located in south Georgia.

Sadly there just aren't very many of these cars that are road worthy.

Last edited by mbstude; 05-28-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

That looks like a really nice specimen to me !

Hope it works out.

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
        I can hook you up with a presentable and drivable '53 Commander hardtop with a Caddie 331. The engine was stuffed in when the car was new. But, it's located in south Georgia.

Sadly there just aren't very many of these cars that are road worthy.

I believe this car to be an authenic Bill Frick car although there is no documentation to prove it. If it isn't,it's the best clone I have ever seen. It was restored in the late 80's. The owner at the time was briefly in touch with me,but I lost track of it for many years. The car has too many period correct details for it all to be coincidental.

The current owner is very private about his car. I don't know if he would be interested in the publicity, but I have passed the info on to him. I do know he is a Top Gear fan.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
        X