Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone near West lafayette, IN that can look at a car for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near West lafayette, IN that can look at a car for me?

Looking at a Hudson coupe and need some one to give it a look for me--
    ksdancy(takeout)@hotmail.com
    386-963-3643
    64 Champ long bed V8
    55/53 Studebaker President S/R
    53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Yo, Kerry:

PM me with the details.

I expect to be in the company of one of the more prominent central Indiana Hudson nuts tomorrow for lunch. He may already know the car and could give me a report if I knew a little more about it. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Too bad it's not a Hudson pickup. Nothin' purtier!

Comment

While I love Hudson PU's (Working on a 37 Terraplane PU right now) I really love the 39-40 Studebaker PU, most beautiful design ever!
        64 Champ long bed V8
        55/53 Studebaker President S/R
        53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Comment

Lengthy PM sent, Kerry, after talking to a qualified Hudson Nut today in person who inspected the car, looking to purchase it, two weeks ago. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X