60 Lark door panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Lark door panels

The car is a 1960 Lark 2 door sedan. My son is looking for Blue door panels for his car in good condition.
    Will at Starlight Interiors does not have any.
    Does anyone have some decent ones that are for sale?
    George King
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    64 Station Wagon with fixed roof (Canadian Car)

66 Station Wagon with fixed roof. Project car, complete For Sale...

64 Wagonaire sliding roof South Bend car. For Sale...

63 GT Hawk

51 Champion Starlight Coupe For Sale...

If you run across some red ones, Josh could also use some. His car is a 60 2dr ht.
    Neil Thornton

Comment

I might as well get in on this. I need door panels for my 60 Lark 4DSD. They don't have to be correct, just need to fit. Prefer tan or brown, or maybe green. It's only a driver, I just want some that aren't warped and shriveled. Of course I'd prefer the correct, and my ideal is tan, but I'll consider any.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Get what you can and dye them an acceptable color. I have a 59 Lark 2 door sedan and changed the interior slightly from stock. All the painted areas stayed the same but the seats were recovered in a color I liked and changed the middle door panel from a coral pink to a desert tan. This is done with a spry can of dye from your local auto parts store. A few dollars and it's a color you like and looks like new.

This is the new color.

Below is the old color.
        Attached Files

Comment

I seem to remember SASCO having a rack of rolled up door panel material for 1960s - if that ended up at Starlight that might be your best bet.

Comment

Hi, I have already spoke to Will at Starlight Interiors. There is very little early Lark stuff in the stuff that he got.
            George King
            Grants Pass, Oregon
            64 Station Wagon with fixed roof (Canadian Car)

66 Station Wagon with fixed roof. Project car, complete For Sale...

64 Wagonaire sliding roof South Bend car. For Sale...

63 GT Hawk

51 Champion Starlight Coupe For Sale...

Comment

Working...
            X