C-cab (s) ...Decisions .. Decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-cab (s) ...Decisions .. Decisions

I am picking up my newly aquired aqua 1953, flathead 6 .. three speed Wednesday. Will complete a few things before putting her on the road. End result should be close to the one pictured in the RM spotlight, that sold earlier this year. Also went to my friend Kent's shop this morning to check on progress of the 56 GH, and take photos of the 53 truck he bought from me to fix up to resell. He did a complete front to rear mechanical overhaul of the truck. I jumped in and took her for a spin so I could state in the description, when we posted her on ebay, how she performed and handled compared to the first time I drove her to his pace when we agreed to agree. Darned if I was not so impressed I bought her back !!! It cost me a few bucks to do so.... but she drives like a dream...and I remember not long ago the nightmare she was to drive. So the wife and I will drive her a while before doing a frame off polar opposite of the stock 53. You just never know how things will thrash themselves out !!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mike super; 05-07-2012, 11:30 AM.

Good lookin' truck. And good for you getting it back.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

The aqua 53 I had a tenative deal on was not at all as described. Should have known better. If it were what i thought it to be it would have sold long ago for the 12k she was asking. Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Working...
      X