Okay boys.. Rip her apart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay boys.. Rip her apart.

If it doesn't make reserve, I'm perfectly okay with that. But away we go..

Nice presentation, nice truck.

Best wishes with your auction, Matt!
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Comment

I will throw in my "best wishes" as well. Hopefully this C-Cab will find a good home.
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

If I had the money, I would own it. Beautiful truck.
        '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Aw, man - I want it. Nice job.

Comment

I hope you make some money on the sale. I know you've got some sweat equity in it. Don't be too upset about having to let it go, just write a great story about it for Turning Wheels and you will have a memoir that you will cherish for the rest of your life.

You're a lucky young man and you have a ton of friends in this club. I'm sure you know that.
            Jon Stalnaker
            Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

What's up with the Negative feedback Matt??? http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...edbackAsSeller

Not criticizing, just curious.
              sigpic

J&JW Machine Co.
              Bubbaland South
              Resident Machinist

Comment

Did you bother to read the one negative feedback?
                Not criticizing. Just curious.

Originally posted by JJWMACHINECO View Post
                What's up with the Negative feedback Matt??? http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...edbackAsSeller

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
                  Did you bother to read the one negative feedback?
                  Not criticizing. Just curious.
                  Yes I did, and I know there are always 2 sides to every situation/story and Matt did not post a comment to the negative feedback he received. Are you saying you feel Matt screwed this guy? I don't think so and I hope you don't feel like he did.
                  sigpic

J&JW Machine Co.
                  Bubbaland South
                  Resident Machinist

Comment

Probably some overly expectacious whiney Studebaker perfectionist guy wanting something better than NOS quality for less than a couple hundred bucks or Matt screwed him but I seriouslt doubt it. Good ad on the truck Mat. Should sell for a good price cause it's a solid xample. .I hate reserve price auctions. Why didn't ya just start it at your bottom line. I just bought an item on e bay that had an undisclosed price. It started at 5.00 opening bid with a reserve. I was the high bidder at 5 bucks but put in a max bid of 30.00. Well, at the last few minutes there was no other bids and The item was probably going to be unsold. I called a friend to help get it bid up so to see if the reserve was within my limit for what I wanted to spend. Between he and I we ran up to the reserve of 25.00 I won the auction for 26.00 cheers jimmijim
                    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Nice layout. Looks like you when to the JDP School of Ebay. I hope it goes to a good home at a good price and you can take a deep breath and relax for a while.
                      "In the heart of Arkansas."
                      Searcy, Arkansas
                      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                      1952 2R pickup

Comment

The negative feeedback? I sold the guy some stainless trim, shipped it, and it never got there. I sent him a replacement on my own dime, and told him that if that part didn't get there, I'd refund his money. Before the replacement piece had a chance at all to arrive, he posted the negative. I've sent messages asking if he got the replacement part and he hasn't bothered to reply. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by JJWMACHINECO View Post

Questions like this are what PMs are made for. Asking a question like this in a public forum isn't idle curiosity, it's dragging out dirty laundry. IMO.

Comment

Well thank you Matt for washing you dirty clothes. I knew you were on the up and up anyhow. Isn't e bay feedback public. Some things need aired regardless. jimmijim
                            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

It's too shiny....... oh, wait! It's a fire truck..... it's not shiny enough....!

Nice truck, I'd be tempted but it's too far away and my wife says we already have enough Studebakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X