Any interest in a DG 200M transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in a DG 200M transmission

I have a DG 200M tranny which was in the Speedster. It shifted and did not seem to have any slippage. I was not able to drive over about 20 MPH as the engine was not working well. It leaked fluid like crazy when running. I am probably able to bring it to the SB Swap Meet but will not bother if I don't have an interested party. I don't want a bunch of money but enough to compensate for the hassle. Probably about $50 for the whole setup inc. TQ, bell housing,and linkage. Otherwise it gets junked.

To: 5brown1,---- Just wondered what type of transmission You replaced the DG200M with in Your Speedster?

Comment

700 r4 - thought about finding and rebuilding a 250m but found crusing at 70 MPH had the engine at about 3000rpm according to a Speedster owner.
      Attached Files

Comment

Very interested in the tranny .I have two 55 commanders one with the dg250 and i with the dg 200.It would be nice to have a spare.I will be there on the 5th.

Comment

transmission

If the other gentleman does't buy your transmission, I will. I have a stand. Jerry Kurtz,the trans guy.

Comment

Ok, I will bring it. By the way Jerry I sent a private message to you a couple weeks ago about it. I also wanted to know if you had any pictures of the 37 President coupe door panels which Rene made. I had sent the original to him to use for a pattern. I had just assumed that you weren't interested. If the other individual does not take it it will be yours.
            Steve Brown

Comment

To:5brown1,---- Nice detail work on the chassis. I like the fact You retained the two-piece driveshaft. Good luck with Your build.

Comment

to 5brown1 I'm not much of a computer person so if you sent me a PM I would have no idea how to view it, I would much rather spend my time in the shop. The door panels turned out great, very happy. My car is 99%finished and expect to have it at international meet. JERRY kURTZ

Comment

Working...
                X