Studebaker/Packard Car Shows -photo's added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker/Packard Car Shows -photo's added

Does anyone know of car shows being hosted by your local Studebaker Charter. I know I go to between three and four car shows a weekend taking pictures for the site. If I knew that a show was hosted by a Studebaker Charter it would be higher on my list to attend.

I have looked over the forum and haven't seen a place for up coming events. Well besides the the national. That's a given. Again thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Randy_G; 04-29-2012, 09:14 AM. Reason: Added photo's

There is an 'events' section on the SDC home page~

http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/

Check the links on the left, and pick your Zone.
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

A lot of shows are listed in Turning Wheels each month.
      If you don't belong to SDC you should join asap.

The Ozark Trails chapter will be hosting the 17th annual Orphan Car Show in Branson, MO Sept 7th and 8th.

We are expecting around 14 Muntz Jet cars a Tucker plus around 75 orphans this year.

Will worth the time to attend.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

If you want to find Stude meets, you must check both Turning Wheels, and the SDC web site.

I don't know why, but some meets are listed only in TW, and some only on the web site.

Example: This week-end's SDC meet in Tulsa, OK is listed in TW, but not on the web site.

Seems like both venues could share the information, but that does not seem to happen.
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
          If you want to find Stude meets, you must check both Turning Wheels, and the SDC web site.

I don't know why, but some meets are listed only in TW, and some only on the web site.

Example: This week-end's SDC meet in Tulsa, OK is listed in TW, but not on the web site.

Seems like both venues could share the information, but that does not seem to happen.
          Thats the kind of thing I'm looking for, There are shows falling between the cracks so to speak. I would love to go to the Tulsa show if I had that information. Is it Saturday and Sunday? Where is it being held? I appreciate you bringing it up Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_G View Post
            Thats the kind of thing I'm looking for, There are shows falling between the cracks so to speak. I would love to go to the Tulsa show if I had that information. Is it Saturday and Sunday? Where is it being held? I appreciate you bringing it up Dave.
            Here is the information, Randy:

Tulsa, Oklahoma April 27, 28.

Spring South Central SDC Zone Meet.

Hyatt Place Southern Hills Hotel
            7037 South Zurich Ave. (Just SE of 71st and Yale.)

Registration Friday, car show Saturday at 10 a.m.

Banquet at 6 p.m.

For more information, contact:

Michelle Fourrous
            (918) 437-7470
            mfourroux@sbcglobal.net

Although the information indicates registration might be limited to Friday, I have never had a problem registering on Saturday morning.

I have talked by phone to some folks who are on their way to the meet, so hopefully there will be a good turn out. I'm heading over in the morning.

Great cars, great folks... hope to see you there!!
            sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

Thank you Dave! I will be heading for Tulsa in the morning. For anyone wanting to see the pictures from this show you can "LIKE" Automotive History Online on Facebook. I post a few pictures from every show I attend and Tulsa will be no different. Hope to see you there!

Tulsa bound!

Comment

A few Shots of cars from the Tulsa Show. I have more on Facebook for those that do that too.

Comment

Working...
                X