Value of parts question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of parts question

I haven't been following parts on eBay due to the amount of time it takes to sort through the chaff. I have an extra set of '53 grille bars in decent driver condition (lightly pitted, but no damage), complete with good clear lenses. I haven't planned on selling them, but a local man needs a set and would like to buy them. What's a reasonable price for the pair? Thanks.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

I had some that sound like yours at a show 2 years back I marked them for 400 bucks figuring I could always take best offer. They were sold before I finished setting up my tables.....

You can search for them on ebay, then click see some like it/ recently sold.

Comment

Only one comes up in completed listings...

Grill bar

None right now in active listings.
      Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

As described, I would think that $300 for the pair would be a fair (to both of you) price.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

That is a fair price. However, if someone dropped them of at my place I would not know what to do wiffem. cheers jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Here's one active auction:

KURTRUK
            (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X