I like the Studebaker on line Forum But somethings I DRIVE ME CRAZY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the Studebaker on line Forum But somethings I DRIVE ME CRAZY

I THINK THAT THIS IS THE HARDEST AUTOMOTIVE FORUM ON THE NET TO LOG INTO NOT USER FREIENDLY AT ALL!!! VERY HARD TO NAVIGATE !! I am on a few other automotive forums and I have no problems logging in or out or posting pictures ect , I know some fellow members in my local Stude club that feel the same way I don't why we changed and frankly I don't want to know the reasons why. I am also on some non automtive forums no problems maybe I am the only one that feels this way , also a lot of members that have liitle or no internet skills and are in our club and feel handicapped by the way its set up , and don't even bother , and contact me to sometimes to post a question for them, I just had to get this off my chest .
    Joseph Kastellec

I'm on it all the time. It's as easy as pie. Maybe you just need to learn with more practice. I remember it used to be difficult when I first started but not anymore. Just keep at it and it will get easier. BTW, I'm no computer genius either.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

GT Joe - you've made at least 201 posts. How hard could it be?
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

It shouldn't be that hard.

Be sure that you bookmark the home page of the Forum, not the SDC website home page.
        That is, use this one: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/

Next time you log in there, be sure to click the box to "remember me". From then on, you shoule be able to go to the bookmarked Forum page and read and post without having to log in from your home computer, except maybe once a month or so.
        Gary Ash
        Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
        ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
        '48 M5
        '65 Wagonaire Commander
        '63 Wagonaire Standard
        web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Comment

Joe, if you're having problems, please PM me and I'll be glad to help you figure out what's up. Logging in is not a tough process.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

My login information is saved so, one click and I'm here. Photo posting also seems a piece of cake.
            Maybe other forums utilize different commands. It's just a matter of accustomization.
            As Gary said, when you are ready to log in, select the box to "remember me". Save the Forum URL to your bookmarks or favorites. You should only need to redo your log in if you or your system clears your cookies.
            Then, always come back to the Forum from your bookmarked or favorites drop down menu.
            Last edited by rockne10; 04-22-2012, 02:09 PM.
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I'm in the Pontiac & Saturn forums also but this one to me is the best as far as being user friendly. Also most participant friendly too!!!
              59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
              60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
              61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
              62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
              62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
              62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
              63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
              63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
              64 Zip Van
              66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
              66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Working...
              X