Studes at Charlotte Auto Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes at Charlotte Auto Fair

Thanks for the photos...I had hoped to get there and didn't...were most of these cars for sale or not?
    Thanks

Comment

That '36 Hudson Terraplane PICKUP looks like a real stunner. Any more pics of that one?
      It's probably the only production pickup rarer than a J-K-L Coupe-Express.
      Andy
      62 GT

Comment

The first six pics were the SC Chapter of the SDC. The Transtar, black Avanti and the Land Cruiser were up for AACA judging. The only Stude that I saw for sale was on the Car Corral on the track. It was a '64 Lark Daytona, one owner, rough shape for $3700.00. The Palmetto Chapter President, John Dusky, Sr., had a booth. He does restoration. There were no Stude vendors. I did buy a Lark/Champ AM radio (condition unknown) in the flea market area. It was a good show. Tons of people and tons of sun.

Comment

Let me know which pic was the Hudson. I have lots of other pickup shots.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the photos. Torq Thrusts and Magnum 500's are awesome wheels on Avantis, and that 32 Chubby roadster is one sweet car...love the color combo on it! Regards, Junior
            sigpic
            1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
            X