Shipping deal from CA. to the East!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping deal from CA. to the East!!

Had a nice chat with Bob Peterson from C and B Studebaker in CA. He's coming to Atlanta in the next week or 2 to pick up his Super Hawk... he's looking to bring something on his trailer coming out; so he said he'd deliver a car to Atlanta for $500!! Great price in itself, but he has several cars for sale at bargain prices- 60 Lark wagon, 59 2dr. HT, 2dr. sedan, and 4 door Larks, 65 Wagonaire w/factory A/C, and more... all solid and complete, and all around $500-$800 each! So for a grand or so you can get one of those coveted W/C bodies, including delivery to Atlanta!! And, I'm sure he'll bring someparts with him too if you want...

Someone get in on this!! He'll bring his, or one you buy out there; and a great guy to boot! I wish I was a little closer to Atlanta; but if no one takes him up on this, I may have to have him bring me that white, V8 auto. 60 Lark wagon for $500........

Please, save me from myself!!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Wow any info on the cars?pictures etc...?
    What hiway is he traveling?

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Wow any info on the cars?pictures etc...?
      What hiway is he traveling?

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

I think this is his e-mail:

CandBStudebakers@sbcglobal.net

Cell: 510-266-2522

Bob has to move everything; he's going out of business as he's losing his rented lot; so everything has to go! There was a thread about this recently; maybe Dick can help?

Bob has a LOT of stuff; I'll bet he'll bring you a car and a ton of parts for a smokin' deal- get in touch with him!

After all, Dick Steinkamp saved my beloved Molly from this very location!![^]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I think this is his e-mail:

CandBStudebakers@sbcglobal.net

Cell: 510-266-2522

Bob has to move everything; he's going out of business as he's losing his rented lot; so everything has to go! There was a thread about this recently; maybe Dick can help?

Bob has a LOT of stuff; I'll bet he'll bring you a car and a ton of parts for a smokin' deal- get in touch with him!

After all, Dick Steinkamp saved my beloved Molly from this very location!![^]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

how do I get in touch steve

Comment

how do I get in touch steve

Comment

Working...
              X