Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Hydraulic Vises

Attached Files

Those are SOOOOO cool. Man if I had a shop and a little space I would be IN.

Comment

I'm in for one.

jack vines
      PackardV8

Comment

I'd like one too! How much? You can e-mail details if you prefer at bams50@msn.com .
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Before eBay, $150 + container and shipping

I will be in Wisconsin in early August and am motivated to get these out of my sister's garage during the visit. I've sent a message to both Jack and Bob although after this much time they may no longer be interested but I feel obligated to give them the first shot. To the rest of you, these are VERY unique items that would absolutely provide hours of discussion and admiration from fellow Studebaker owners as well as being eminently functional once you add a pump. I offer them now at $150, how can you resist? I'm not quite sure how much the construction of a container will be but I will provide that at cost + shipping of course, they are close to 100#

Comment

I think one should go to the Studebaker National Museum, along with the paperwork shown.

Comment

They are way cool with or without a direct connection to the Studebaker Corp. which I do not believe they are.

The Timeframe that they were built, would be a big help in researching the origin and connections if any, of the Studebaker Hydraulic Products Co.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Comment

Jerry, my wife and I will be visiting in Wisconsin (Milwaukee area) the last week this month and the first week in August. I'd be interested in one, so where in central Wisconsin will you be? We are originally from there and have lots of relatives and friends there to visit, so I should be able to find you.Let me know what's happening, thanks Bill Van Alstyne.

Comment

Originally posted by bill van alstyne View Post
                    Jerry, my wife and I will be visiting in Wisconsin (Milwaukee area) the last week this month and the first week in August. I'd be interested in one, so where in central Wisconsin will you be? We are originally from there and have lots of relatives and friends there to visit, so I should be able to find you.Let me know what's happening, thanks Bill Van Alstyne.

Comment

Do any of yours have the lower pump section?
                      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Jerry, I'll try sending you a pm. Bill

Comment

Jerry, does the literature come with the Vise, or is it only the vise itself? I would be interested if literature (or a very good copy) is included. You may pm me or send an email so I can arrange payment/shipping. email is larkregal62@aol.com--Phone-717-574-1529 Thanks, Gordon Kertzel

Comment

No, they do NOT have the foot control, nor any hydraulics other than the piston and cylinder that are integral within the vise. Here are couple pixs I took this morning , one showing the hand pump I use.

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
                            Do any of yours have the lower pump section?
                            Attached Files

Comment

They sure are pretty!
                              Here's some info I dug up...
                              Good luck, you won't have any problem selling them..

$68.50 each... (that's the price in the tool book)

Here's the foot pump I was asking about...

Nice video of a complete one with stand...

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                              X