Oscar on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar on the road

Oscar doing what he does best...being a work truck carrying lumber and 2 sticks of 20' angle iron out in front of Lowe's....my work truck buddy in a pic my buddy antiqued.

C:\Users\Kelly\Downloads\photo.JPG
    Last edited by kmac530; 04-20-2012, 02:28 PM.

Dang it didn't work...If someone can access that and post it I would appreciate it.

Comment

The picture is on your computer, not on the internet. Only you can access it there.
      Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

I can not get it to cut and paste or copy. I stink at this. If some wants to load it for me I can email the pic to them...that I can do.

Comment

email it to me, Kelly.

dick at steinkamp dot us
          Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Man thanks a ton Dick...what do you guys think?

Comment

Looking great, Kelly. I think you nailed the hotrod farm truck look you were going after.

I walked out of Lowe's today and there was a Stude 3/4 ton sitting on the parking lot too! Imagine that.
                Last edited by mbstude; 04-18-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

That is funny Matt....unles you popped thru some worm hole and walked in to Lowes in GA and out of a Lowes in CA...it was not mine....lol. Mine is to low geared to drive it to GA....lol

Comment

I bet that one was red though Matt...and it can pull cars over if you really need it too...lol

Comment

Looks great, Kelly. Would like to see a clear picture of it.

For future reference, you have to upload your pictures to a site like Photobucket; then copy and paste the URL from there onto the forum. That will get a full-size picture posted. To get the thumbnail-sized picture without uploading to PB, you click the little square icon at the top of the window where you write your post; then click 'Select Files' in the little window that appears. If you don't have that it might be a settings problem with your computer or browser.
                      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                      Romans 15:13
                      Deuteronomy 31:6
                      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by kmac530 View Post
                        what do you guys think?

sigpic

J&JW Machine Co.
                        Bubbaland South
                        Resident Machinist

Comment

Perfect....I like the drunken hillbilly hotrod look...lol

Comment

I'm likin' it, Kell!
                            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Dick Steinkamp
                              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
                              X