Fun day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun day

Sandi & I had the good fortune of hosting our local chapter's monthly meeting today.
    27 members in attendance aand just a NICE TIME.
    President Lynn Fletcher was back home from his winter in the south, and gave a recap of all the Studebaker Folk he encountered during his travels this winter.
    All in All it was a FUN DAY and we enjoyed having them.
    Good Roads
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Brian, That is the thing I enjoy the most about being a Studebaker lover and association with others who share the affliction. We have hosted our chapter before and had the best time. Plus our neighbors all had to stroll over and check out the cars. Glad you had a great day. Any pictures?
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

I would have to agree, so far, one of the best things about my stumbling onto a Studebaker truck is the people I have met. I go on Chevy and Mopar and even a Ford site once in a while when I need some info {like finding a big 6 pattern wheel} and they are all ok, but no where near as personable and helpful as all here. There is a genuine desire to get, and keep these fine and rare vehicles on the road. The parts support, tech support and even prices of rare NOS stuff is amazing sometimes.

Good on you for hosting Brian, and sounds like all had a good trime.

Comment

Working...
      X