. Studebaker Oops .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . Studebaker Oops .

If your gonna try and run your Studebaker off a diving board - check if the pool is filled with water first as you may be able to skip the car across to the other side .

Last edited by aarrggh; 04-14-2012, 09:46 AM.

Awww ... poor '47 Champion! I try to treat mine better than that. By the look of the left headlight on this car, it's first problem was that it tripped over the end of the diving board, instead of running along the top.
    Bill Jarvis

Comment

BAAaarneeyyy!! Give me your bullet....
      Ron Dame
      '63 Champ

Comment

Explain that one to the insurance company...
        Chris Dresbach

Comment

All part of the vigorous factory testing procedures to ensure your Studebaker is the best it can be.
          pb

Comment

It was not long before this feature was removed from the Proving Ground.
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

The judge from Indiana say 9.75 for the dismount but a perfect 10 for the lack of a splash.

Comment

I wonder if the owner is getting his ass chewed for having glass around the pool.....

Craig

Comment

Whats that truck in the weeds behind the diving board ?
                  Makes it look to me that this car jumped into reverse and ended up there, cant explain what looks like an oil spot on the right of the diving board that way tho.

Hmmm.

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by dean pearson View Post
                    Whats that truck in the weeds behind the diving board ?
                    Makes it look to me that this car jumped into reverse and ended up there, cant explain what looks like an oil spot on the right of the diving board that way tho.

Hmmm.

Dean.
                    I think that truck is sitting on a road. Notice the smashed fence around the pool. I bet that the Stude went off the road, crashed thru the fence, and the driver tried to steer away from the pool but couldn't thus putting the car on its side in the pool. As for the oil spot, I think it's just a shadow or a tire or part of the car hit there.

The truck looks like it could be a wrecker.
                    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                      It was not long before this feature was removed from the Proving Ground.
                      This is what happens when you take the water out of the water trough test.
                      Chris Dresbach

Comment

Tucker-like 'popout' safety windshields, revealing Tucker-like plaid seat covers! Gee....what a car!!

Comment

Well some of you have a good eye . I did`nt even notice that truck on the roadway . .
                          So here is that truck lifting that Stude out of the pool ever so carefully . .

Comment

Well those "New Look" cars did look like they could fly......

Comment

Cop is saying Damn he got a way, and I hit so hard I lost my lights and siren.
                              Candbstudebakers
                              Castro Valley,
                              California

Comment

Working...
                              X