Hijacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijacked

If you are trying to get on the 2R Truck Registry you probably won't be able to. Some Russian site has hijacked the URL in order to send you to them so they can give you a virus. We are working on it so please be patient. I'll post a notice when it is fixed. Thank you.
    Rick
    Kingman, AZ

Bummer Rick. Sorry hear that. I just don't these virus idiots. So many are just that, just viruses, not to steal your pins or bank accounts...just to mess up your computer with no real benefit to them.

Another hijack right here....your seat is all upholstered and looking great in my truck....I do see why you did not use it though, it is really short on leg room. Hijack over...well this one.

Comment

OK, now that you've given us that teaser, post a picture of that seat in Oscar. Did the seat end up as thick as when you got it? Seems like it was thicker padded than the seat I'm currently using.
      Rick
      Kingman, AZ

Comment

Yeah it is way TOO thick. I already have plans to revamp it. I love the look, but I feel like I am driving it in my wifes 5'0" seat position.

Comment

Pics will come as soon as my daughter brings back my camera...she will be in trouble if it is not this weekend.

Comment

Good news! You can now access the 2R Registry site by typing in the address or clicking on the link in my posts. You still can't get there by clicking the link in a search engine but we are working on it.
            Rick
            Kingman, AZ

Comment

Just so you understand Russians love studebakers especially trucks . It was the Studebaker trucks that saved their borscht in WW2.

Comment

Comment

Success! The 2R Truck Registry site is back in business 100%. My son, the geek in need-a-geek, worked his magic on it. Thanks for your patience and enjoy the site.
                  Rick
                  Kingman, AZ

Comment

Working...
                  X