Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 valve cover "needed"

need a V8 valve cover for a valve cover racer. Got one. thanks jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

If you want one to win the races go with a big block one.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

I just want to run 2nd place. Thats why I need a 259-289-232-224
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

bump tiddy bump

Comment

I'll send ya one jimmijim. Shoot me an address. You can send postage when ya get it. Had time I'd even paint ya one an put a passmaster decal on it. From UA to LA, I'll get it undr way. Tex

Comment

Thanks Mr Tex. I appreciate the gesture. I'll put your name on it as a sponsor. Jim Kranak 120 Olympia Drive Dothan Al. 36301 cheers jimmijim

Comment

The "BAMA BOYS" working togather. What a Team !
              Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
              X