CAA Carriage Festival with CAR SHOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAA Carriage Festival with CAR SHOW!

Okay, here's a chance for those of you who have horsedrawn and motor driven Studebakers to shine! The Carriage Association of America is having a show in Lexington Horse Park from the 29th of June to the 1st of July. Here's a link to the website for the show:

This is a very high class event and would be an excellent venue to expose more people to the Studebaker automobiles and trucks. Especially the trucks! Horsepeople LOVE trucks!! Kind of a form-follows-function thing. Another benefit to our people is being able to see how their carriages and wagons look when turned out with a horse. Studebakers are very well known and highly respected in the carriage driving circles.

Gosh, why is it all of the most fun stuff happens east of ol' Miss?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

(crickets chirping) Hmmm... I'm met with absolute silence. C'mon now. I know some of you at least, have carriages, wagons, and buggies as well as the motorized Studebakers. Is no one interested in this at all?

The display doesn't require one to have a horse to drive. They just want to see examples of horse-drawn and motor vehicles produced by the same company. Studebaker is about the only one I know of that converted over to motor vehicles with the same name.
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
    X