. Studebaker Oops .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . Studebaker Oops .

Looks like this Stude could`nt handle pulling a big ole camper . Or maybe human error ? , we`ll never know . . . .

One way or another, it certainly was human error. Ouch! <GGG> BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I just saw this same deal in Columbia, SC this week with a Suburban and an Airstream.
      At least the Studebaker stayed on all fours.....
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I may have LANDED on all fours, but I think it did a ROFLMAO (ROLL OVER FLOP LITERALLY MASHING AND OBLITERATING) manuver!
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

How'd that unrolled sleeping bag end up there? Or is it serving the purpose of today's yellow tarps?
          KURTRUK
          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kurtruk View Post
            How'd that unrolled sleeping bag end up there? Or is it serving the purpose of today's yellow tarps?
            That would be my guess.
            Jeff DeWitt
            http://carolinastudes.net

Comment

OUCH. Yeah, it's not a good idea to pull a camper with a '41 Champion...
              Chris Dresbach

Comment

The Studebaker was already old when this happened. Check out the police car and other parked car and the apparel.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Also, wiper blade is stuck mid-sweep. Might a rain-slick roadway have contributed to the mishap? BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                    Also, wiper blade is stuck mid-sweep. Might a rain-slick roadway have contributed to the mishap? BP
                    I noticed the wiper blade, but thought that it might have ended up there as a result of the roll-over accident.
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I'm glad they scaled back the size of air bags in modern cars,...
                      The one hanging out the door of that Stude most likely killed the driver !

Dean.

Comment

http://tinyurl.com/6pps679

Hey, it happens in the best of families. This one hit a Fjord

Comment

Originally posted by comatus View Post
                          http://tinyurl.com/6pps679

Hey, it happens in the best of families. This one hit a Fjord
                          Talk about oooppps!
                          Joe Roberts
                          '61 R1 Champ
                          '65 Cruiser
                          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

One thing hasn't changed. People standing around with their hands in their pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by nzstude View Post
                              One thing hasn't changed. People standing around with their hands in their pockets.
                              I dunno. Today they'd all be taking pictures with their phone/cameras.
                              KURTRUK
                              (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X