Collectible Automobile Magazine, June 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collectible Automobile Magazine, June 2012

Features a great write up on all domestic manufacturers cars for 1957 and a visit to the Studebaker Museum with lots of pictures!
    Last edited by kirkdob; 04-01-2012, 01:51 PM.
    My first car on the road again!

The old girl has never been sold to the public
    Grandpa was a Studie dealer. He got it off the car carrier in 1956 and drove it until 1959
    My dad: 1959-70

sigpic

Me: Since 1970 and counting!

Kirk: You can change the title of your post to Collectible Automobile if you want.

Click on your own post and then click on EDIT.

Then, when it opens for editing, click on GO ADVANCED and you'll see where you can change the post title.

Change the title, hit SAVE CHANGES, and you're all set with a new title. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Kirk: You can change the title of your post to Collectible Automobile if you want.

Click on your own post and then click on EDIT.

Then, when it opens for editing, click on GO ADVANCED and you'll see where you can change the post title.

Change the title, hit SAVE CHANGES, and you're all set with a new title. BP
      Thanks Bob, I didn't know where to change the title. all fixed!
      My first car on the road again!

The old girl has never been sold to the public
      Grandpa was a Studie dealer. He got it off the car carrier in 1956 and drove it until 1959
      My dad: 1959-70

sigpic

Me: Since 1970 and counting!

Comment

Working...
      X