Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Grandson sends my 55 C-body to crusher.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Grandson sends my 55 C-body to crusher.

For the second day in a row we send another to the crusher. Both the one I sent yesterday and the one today were offered for sale a long time for less than the crusher paid. Both were too far gone for me to consider, and my wife don't understand yard art. My Grandson, T.O. helped with the stripping. Left upper corner of picture, 55 Champion Regal went today.

Great picture. You can just see his mind working trying to figure the engine out. The car looks pretty good....as they say you can't save the all. Wish we could.

Mark
    Last edited by Bullet; 03-28-2012, 06:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback View Post
      For the second day in a row we send another to the crusher. Both the one I sent yesterday and the one today were offered for sale a long time for less than the crusher paid. Both were too far gone for me to consider, and my wife don't understand yard art. My Grandson, T.O. helped with the stripping. Left upper corner of picture, 55 Champion Regal went today.

Ya blame it on the little kid, so he can take the heat.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Dialing In Your Bellhousing - 001

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Looks like Matthew 20 years ago.
          Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
            Ya blame it on the little kid, so he can take the heat.
            He saw the heat you get everytime you are forced to do it and said, "what is the easy way out?" "Blame the cute kid"

Man I sure envy you folks with property. In Cali a piece of property like that would cost a million bucks unless it were out in the middle of some desert like in Ludlow...

Comment

Yea, Bullet, I wish I could have saved all I have ever owned, BUT.............Bob you figgered me out too quick on lettin' T.O. take the blame. Jeff labeled the picture perfect. wish I had thought up the title. Neil, I hope I am aroud 20 years from now to see how T.O. takes to the Studes. Kelly, speaking of the property, I am 8 miles from the nearest town, and over 20 from nearest interstate. I love it. I really can't say it was from planning or blind luck, but I bought this 10 acres when I was 19 years old for $100.00 per acre.

Comment

Working...
              X