going to china!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to china!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I had no luck on E-bay with this thing for scrap prices I figure it is time to go to China, every thing there except front fenders, frame, engine and trans, will be gone on Tuesday next week.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Sad reality is, that even if it was free, I couldn't afford to come get it. Maybe that means I shouldn't be messing with old cars.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Hey Bob, If your throwing away that old red car at the bottom, let me know. I'll take it off your hands.
      My first car on the road again!

The old girl has never been sold to the public
      Grandpa was a Studie dealer. He got it off the car carrier in 1956 and drove it until 1959
      My dad: 1959-70

sigpic

Me: Since 1970 and counting!

Comment

sorry, it went to scrap on Friday, time to get out of the business.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Grab the x member, throttle linkage, splash shield, and speedo cable. and have fun in China!

Comment

'Not to worry, Bob and others; it will be back in the 'States in no time at all.

Probably not in that form, but it will be back! <GGG> BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Its ashame you are closer to South Bend, Chris Dresbach could use that body as part of his prototype car he is trying to re-create.
              sigpic
              John
              63R-2386
              Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Working...
              X