Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any events going on in New Jersey?

Hello all,

I'm in the Morristown, NJ area on a work assignment for the next few weeks, and I was wondering if any of you know of any Studebaker/Avanti/Old Car events that might be going on, such as shows or swap meets in this area.

Thanks,

Adam DeRosa

Welcome to New Jersey. Unfortunately nothing goes on until the end of April beginning of May. 2 sites I ckeck are http://www.carshownews.com/national/NJ.htm and http://www.njcarshow.com/ . The last one is ending.

Comment

Our Chapter, The South Jersey Studebaker Drivers Club, doesn't have any outdoor activities scheduled until 6 May. Check out our web site @ www.SJSDC.org I am presently the editor of the newsletter. Send your email address to the editor via the web site and I will send you our February newsletter, Tales of the South Jersey Studebaker Club. Enjoy your stay in the Garden State.

Comment

The Garden state chapter will be meeting at Woody's Roadside in Farmingdale N.J on Mar 22 7 pm for our monthly meeting Farmingdale is about 60 miles south of Morristown , We hope to have a tour by the 3rd week of April , If the weather is as nice as today I'm sure members will be driving thier Studebakers , Ed PS as a former resident of Morris county The area is rich in American History , Tempe Wicke house , Speedwell museum , Fort nonsense , Seeing eye ,I could go on and on ,Washington's army camped there a couple of times, Enjoy the area

Comment

Originally posted by adamderosa View Post
          Hello all,

I'm in the Morristown, NJ area on a work assignment for the next few weeks, and I was wondering if any of you know of any Studebaker/Avanti/Old Car events that might be going on, such as shows or swap meets in this area.

Thanks,

Adam DeRosa
          I am not from NJ, but here are a few ideas of NJ events;
          1) Mar. 24, Union, Military Collectors,
          2) Mar. 25, Woodstown, 41st annual swap meet & car corral (AACA),
          3 Apr. 1, Wayne, toy & collectibles.

I got these from OCW. Refer to their publication or web site or ask me if you are interested and need more info.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thanks a lot to all who replied!

-Adam

Comment

Working...
            X