PDA

View Full Version : Any events going on in New Jersey?

adamderosa
03-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Hello all,

I'm in the Morristown, NJ area on a work assignment for the next few weeks, and I was wondering if any of you know of any Studebaker/Avanti/Old Car events that might be going on, such as shows or swap meets in this area.

Thanks,

Adam DeRosa

bonehead007
03-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Welcome to New Jersey. Unfortunately nothing goes on until the end of April beginning of May. 2 sites I ckeck are http://www.carshownews.com/national/NJ.htm and http://www.njcarshow.com/ . The last one is ending.

lombardi
03-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Our Chapter, The South Jersey Studebaker Drivers Club, doesn't have any outdoor activities scheduled until 6 May. Check out our web site @ www.SJSDC.org I am presently the editor of the newsletter. Send your email address to the editor via the web site and I will send you our February newsletter, Tales of the South Jersey Studebaker Club. Enjoy your stay in the Garden State.

jts359
03-13-2012, 07:43 PM
The Garden state chapter will be meeting at Woody's Roadside in Farmingdale N.J on Mar 22 7 pm for our monthly meeting Farmingdale is about 60 miles south of Morristown , We hope to have a tour by the 3rd week of April , If the weather is as nice as today I'm sure members will be driving thier Studebakers , Ed PS as a former resident of Morris county The area is rich in American History , Tempe Wicke house , Speedwell museum , Fort nonsense , Seeing eye ,I could go on and on ,Washington's army camped there a couple of times, Enjoy the area

studegary
03-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Hello all,

I'm in the Morristown, NJ area on a work assignment for the next few weeks, and I was wondering if any of you know of any Studebaker/Avanti/Old Car events that might be going on, such as shows or swap meets in this area.

Thanks,

Adam DeRosa

I am not from NJ, but here are a few ideas of NJ events;
1) Mar. 24, Union, Military Collectors,
2) Mar. 25, Woodstown, 41st annual swap meet & car corral (AACA),
3 Apr. 1, Wayne, toy & collectibles.

I got these from OCW. Refer to their publication or web site or ask me if you are interested and need more info.

adamderosa
03-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Thanks a lot to all who replied!

-Adam