Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does the Side Crease on this 2012 Buick Lacrosse Remind You Of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does the Side Crease on this 2012 Buick Lacrosse Remind You Of?

I've seen a white one with pins stripes on the side crease and it reminded me of the 59-61 Studebaker Lark.
    I'm not sure if it came from the factory with the pin stripe or if a dealer added it but it looked good.
    What's old is new again.
    John V.

I like the looks of the 1959-61 Lark better. Although I catch your drift about The Crease.
    --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

The back seat in that Buick must be for midgets!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

My biggest problem with those new GM cars is how low you're sitting in the driver's seat. When I sat in a LaCrosse and Chevy Malibu at last year's NY Autoshow, I felt like I was sitting in a hole. For me, the belt line is way too high. And I'm about 6 feet tall. For me, it was an uncomfortable feeling. I didn't get that feeling in the Ford cars. I guess it's just me.
        Rog
        '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I'll probably rub some of you the wrong way here but, the La Crosse crease reminds me of the high end Hyundai model, their Equus that has a very similar crease line along the side of that car too. And a few years old Rolls Cornich Convertible also has a 'body line' that is in this ballpark of design.
          JimsLeadCommander

Comment

When I drive my dad's 2011 Buick I find the cabin really cramped, more so than my Corolla. I'm 5'10", it doesn't make sense?
            Dan Peterson
            Montpelier, VT
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Working...
            X