IDYSD Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD Logo

Is there an official logo for this years IDYSD? I would like to put it in our news letter.
    Jeff Sheaffer
    Driving the past into the future

In response to your recent question regarding a logo for the 2012 IDYSD event, I am not aware of there being a logo in place for this event. However, I have done several Logos for meets and would be more than willing to develop a possible logo just for the pleasure of contributing to the SDC members and Studebaker fans that are carrying on the Studebaker legacy.

Comment

It should be in the style of Roth, tires leaving tracks, big engines sticking out of the hood, people on the sidewalk running, hiding the childrens eyes while studebakers invade the streets..........

Comment

I could be wrong but I thought the SDC had decided to standardize the logo and only change the annual tag.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
          I could be wrong but I thought the SDC had decided to standardize the logo and only change the annual tag.
          Perhaps one of those "IDYSD Commitee" members will chime in this thread soon and give us all an update!?!?

Comment

No offense here but the ones I have seen (our club made magnectic signs) were too busy, hardly readable but did look OK. The fonts were not uniform, unless you are familiar with Studebaker and the scripts they used, most people that saw them had to do a triple take just to read the words. (not to mention the pictures cluttered it up.) The logo was imaginative, and great on paper but looked odd at 2 MPH and was not very readable.

We just copied the flyer with permission and printed them up. ANY sign should be clear and easy to read if you want people to read it......... (the whole point of IDYSD ? )

Comment

Working...
            X