Two tone green 56J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two tone green 56J

That car definitely should be a cover car for TW. I will wait for a suitable photo to arrive in the mail.

Art - editor TW

I agree that would make a great cover for TW. I took a picture of it but my picture is definitely not cover quality.

There were some other really nice cars there that I think would also make good cover pictures (if they were in a different setting)
    like this 54 Conestoga.

And this 52 Commander hardtop

This one I would like to see just because of all my years of going to Studebaker meets, I have never seen a
    61 Lark [u]2 door</u> wagon

This 53 Champion Starliner is also cover material IMO

As is this 51 Commander convertible. (You can tell I like green!)

And this OOPS! How did this get in here!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I agree that would make a great cover for TW. I took a picture of it but my picture is definitely not cover quality.

There were some other really nice cars there that I think would also make good cover pictures (if they were in a different setting)
      like this 54 Conestoga.

And this 52 Commander hardtop

This one I would like to see just because of all my years of going to Studebaker meets, I have never seen a
      61 Lark [u]2 door</u> wagon

This 53 Champion Starliner is also cover material IMO

As is this 51 Commander convertible. (You can tell I like green!)

And this OOPS! How did this get in here!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I'll bet I saw that Rambler more than I saw any Stude. It was all over town! I liked it. Looked like original paint and interior. V8. Neat color.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'll bet I saw that Rambler more than I saw any Stude. It was all over town! I liked it. Looked like original paint and interior. V8. Neat color.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

I wonder how many local South Benders nowadays thought that was a Studebaker?

Comment

I wonder how many local South Benders nowadays thought that was a Studebaker?

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by lstude

Leonard Shepherd

Yes, and the stainless trim was done well on it, too.[)]

Lark Parker aka Trim Trader
                sigpic
                Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by lstude

Leonard Shepherd

Yes, and the stainless trim was done well on it, too.[)]

Lark Parker aka Trim Trader
                  sigpic
                  Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

Sorry you couldn't be with us at South Bend, Art. I hope this finds you well and kicking high!

As promised, a lot of pictures were taken by several, and published here.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                    53 Starliner Hardtop
                    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Sorry you couldn't be with us at South Bend, Art. I hope this finds you well and kicking high!

As promised, a lot of pictures were taken by several, and published here.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                      53 Starliner Hardtop
                      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

I'm getting pictures done of the car next week and will send them in.

Folks I would like all of you to know how much my wife and I appreciate all the compliments on the car. This car would not be done and the car it is today without the help of many folks.

Bob Palma, he found a few sheet metal parts for me.

Lark Parker, I shaved all week in the stainless he polished!

Joe Hall, without his knowledge and expertise on wiring. we'd still be in the garage.

Jim Bella, a vital piece to getting new wiring installed two weeks prior to the meet.

Studebaker International........ they always smiled when I said I need a couple more parts, many times less than a 20.00 order.

Ed Reynolds. he called when he found a rare part.... "Joe do you still need it?"

Frank Ambrogio of the 56J group, he supplied me with more knowledge and encouragement than I could have expected. He also brought me some final "goodies " to SB.

And all members of the Indy Chapter who helped and smiled as we coninued the journey to complete this car.

The SDC is a great group of folks who help each other.......

Last time I do this,I promise
                        It is an addiction!

Comment

I'm getting pictures done of the car next week and will send them in.

Folks I would like all of you to know how much my wife and I appreciate all the compliments on the car. This car would not be done and the car it is today without the help of many folks.

Bob Palma, he found a few sheet metal parts for me.

Lark Parker, I shaved all week in the stainless he polished!

Joe Hall, without his knowledge and expertise on wiring. we'd still be in the garage.

Jim Bella, a vital piece to getting new wiring installed two weeks prior to the meet.

Studebaker International........ they always smiled when I said I need a couple more parts, many times less than a 20.00 order.

Ed Reynolds. he called when he found a rare part.... "Joe do you still need it?"

Frank Ambrogio of the 56J group, he supplied me with more knowledge and encouragement than I could have expected. He also brought me some final "goodies " to SB.

And all members of the Indy Chapter who helped and smiled as we coninued the journey to complete this car.

The SDC is a great group of folks who help each other.......

Last time I do this,I promise
                          It is an addiction!

Comment

Can't wait to see jbwhttail's car on the cover, especially since he promises not to do another one!

Here are some others that would look good on the cover.

By the way, it was a pleasure meeting Ann Turner at SB.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Can't wait to see jbwhttail's car on the cover, especially since he promises not to do another one!

Here are some others that would look good on the cover.

By the way, it was a pleasure meeting Ann Turner at SB.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Working...
                              X