1939 Coupe Express Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 Coupe Express Eye Candy

This beauty is only one hundred miles from me in distance, but a few light years away in my ability to pay what it will bring. Any guesses?

A similar '39 CE recently sold for $90K in a private sale. Who knows what this one will bring.

Comment

Scary, I think those same pics have popped up on ebay a few times...hoping they are not a scam.
      If legit, that is some big money truck right there. If I had the money, I would give a bunch of it for that truck.

Caviar dreams, salmon fishings eggs budget....Champaign wishes, Lucky Lager in the fridge...

Comment

I have never seen a coupe express that was not eye candy to me. Even junk rusty ones. However, there is something fishy here. Looking at the history of this ebayer...mostly small items and suddenly two high-end vehicles???

Very desirable rides with too few pictures and horribly presented. Something is not right here.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

This EBAY ad is fraud put on by someone that stole an EBAY account. Here is the real ad for the truck:

Comment

I contacted Arnold Classic Cars in Florida, and have already gotten a response. The CE is in their showroom, and they reported the fraud to ebay. By the way, the asking price for the vehicle is $85,000.

Comment

Man that's a beauty! Expensive, but very nice.
              Chris Dresbach

Comment

my "scam senses" went off as soon as i saw there was no reserve and few pics.

hope "they" can find the b-turd that posted it!!!
                Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
                X