PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Missouri going to York swap meet??????

RESHAW
02-08-2012, 10:45 AM
I am trying to buy a standard transmission and related parts from a man who will be at the York swap meet. I would gladly pay someone to bring them back to the Sedalia ,MO area .I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me!
Thanks,
Bob Shaw

rockne10
02-08-2012, 09:52 PM
If I weren't a working stiff, I would make the delivery to Mr. Shaw gratis, simply out of appreciation for everything he's done for us over the past decade.
Anyone know someone who knows someone? Maybe we can accomplish delivery by relay! Maybe Chris could get Ed to take it as far as Greenfield, etc.

jlmccuan
02-08-2012, 11:42 PM
I have a trans coming from GA to York to me via a friend from Owensboro, KY. Assuming those connections work I could get your trans added to that relay which would bring it to Southern Illinois. Pretty easy to meet in St Louis or surely we can figure out how to get it the rest of the way.

mbstude
02-08-2012, 11:52 PM
I have a trans coming from GA to York to me via a friend from Owensboro, KY. Assuming those connections work I could get your trans added to that relay which would bring it to Southern Illinois. Pretty easy to meet in St Louis or surely we can figure out how to get it the rest of the way.

Jim, I wasn't able to get that trans. It'll happen, just hasn't yet, and won't before York.

jlmccuan
02-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Oops. Oh well, Frushour could still bring Mr Shaw's trans to me and make his part happen. You know I'm not in a huge rush for mine.

RESHAW
02-09-2012, 09:15 AM
My real name is Bob Shaw but I am new to this forum. I have been told that your forum moderator was named Bob Shaw. So I am not the "real" Bob Shaw. I am going to try to re register with a different name to avoid confusion in the future.
the other Bob Shaw