X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend

Had a GREAT time at the meet.Met some forum members.It
    was good toput faces to some names.I bought some parts for my
    Avanti.The show cars on thursday one better than the next.
    I had a good time at the STF dinner.Every stude person i
    talked to were very friendly.It made me feel good.Looking
    forward to the 2008 meet.

Lenny
    Atlanta Georgia

I really appreciated the fact that the campground was so close to the swap meet and show field. We usually try to go via RV on our trips for a variety of reasons; cost, don't have to find restaurants, brnging a dog along is no problem, etc. etc. At so many previous international meets the area campgrounds have not even been listed in TW and there have sometimes been statements to the effect that we should patronize the official meet hotel. But since that hotel almost always has 100 % occupancy for the meet, this seems to be a moot point.
    I really hope that in the future the meet organizers will take this into consideration.

Jerry Buck
    Racine, Wisconsin
    '53 Champion Coupe - C (owned since 1956)
    '61 Lark VI Convertible

Comment

I really appreciated the fact that the campground was so close to the swap meet and show field. We usually try to go via RV on our trips for a variety of reasons; cost, don't have to find restaurants, brnging a dog along is no problem, etc. etc. At so many previous international meets the area campgrounds have not even been listed in TW and there have sometimes been statements to the effect that we should patronize the official meet hotel. But since that hotel almost always has 100 % occupancy for the meet, this seems to be a moot point.
      I really hope that in the future the meet organizers will take this into consideration.

Jerry Buck
      Racine, Wisconsin
      '53 Champion Coupe - C (owned since 1956)
      '61 Lark VI Convertible

Comment

Working...
      X