Chapter Website Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Website Updates

I finally am able to edit our chapter's website once again.

I've changed a lot and updated everything. I've added a For Sale section, as well as a page for my stainless trim service, and a few other goodies. Check it out!

This is the only website I've ever attempted to make, so don't expect anything professional.

Looks great Matthew. Keep up the good work. Hunt up some more pics from previous S.E. Zone/Ga.State meets.

Dan Miller
    Auburn,GA

Comment

'Looks very nice, Matthew. (Don't be too hard on yourself, some of us older guys would be lucky to get a website that nice up and running in two years.) <GGG> BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Next meeting will be March 17 2012. Same place. I think I heard Fried Chicken is on the menu.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

Good job on the website, Matthew. Thanks for the heads-up on the combination zone and state meet in Jacksonville on the 19th and 20th of October.

Comment

As always, Matt... nice work!
            sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
            X