Eye Candy 1/22/12: another nice 60 Lark 2dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy 1/22/12: another nice 60 Lark 2dr

Reedsville 2009. Custom-made black vinyl roof treatment. (Won't have time to go online tomorrow; church in the morning then the Hamilton Chapter January meeting/potluck in the afternoon.)

S.

Thats a sharp looking little Lark!
    I prefer the 1960 Hub Caps to ANY bottle Caps that Studebaker ever used, but unfortunately this builder used the not so pretty '63 Type. It also has up graded '62-'66 Front Guards which look nice and the Regal Headlight Rims and Grille Moulding added giving it a much classier look.

I think I could do without the simulated Vinyl spray-on or whatever, Black roof though it makes it look too much like a Taxi.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      Thats a sharp looking little Lark!
      I prefer the 1960 Hub Caps to ANY bottle Caps that Studebaker ever used, but unfortunately this builder used the not so pretty '63 Type. It also has up graded '62-'66 Front Guards which look nice and the Regal Headlight Rims and Grille Moulding added giving it a much classier look.

I think I could do without the simulated Vinyl spray-on or whatever, Black roof though it makes it look too much like a Taxi.
      Not just the bumper guards, the bumpers are 1964-1966.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
      X