Ac2838 antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ac2838 antenna

I am wanting to convert my Packard Hawk's antennas from a front cowl mount hand crank to the duel mount ones. My question? Are the reproduction ones that Studebaker International sells everything I need? There is a set of Stidebaker-Ward N.O.S. on Ebay that shows another bracket. Has anyone else changed their's over?
    sigpic

Packardbakerly,
    J.D.

The one on ebay is an AC-2778 for '56 sedans.
    S.I.'s kits do appear to be complete by the photo in their catalog.
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Originally posted by J. D. ENGLER View Post
      I am wanting to convert my Packard Hawk's antennas from a front cowl mount hand crank to the duel mount ones. My question? Are the reproduction ones that Studebaker International sells everything I need? There is a set of Stidebaker-Ward N.O.S. on Ebay that shows another bracket. Has anyone else changed their's over?
      I've looked over the reproduction AC-2838 Dual Rear Antenna Kit S-I offers. All appeared to be there and 'correct' as Studebaker would have installed on '58 Hawks ...and very 'similar' to those installed on C & Ks of previous model years.

And, yes, I've converted my '56 G-Hawk from factory installed front antenna to the correct AC-2777 Dual Rear Antennas. Just make certain you use the template provided for locating the holes ...then check it twice ...before drilling!!!

Comment

Thanks for your help, just placed my order with S I.
        sigpic

Packardbakerly,
        J.D.

Comment

Working...
        X