Wire Harness Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: Wire Harness Clips

Several of my wire harness clips are broken off. The one SI sells doesn't look anything like the ones on my 61 Hawk. Anybody know of a source for a nice metal clip that will fit the original factory holes. I can always get a plastic tie wrap push in base if I have to, but I would prefer something that looks similar to the original metal clips.

All help appreciated
    Wayne
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Originally posted by wdills View Post
    Several of my wire harness clips are broken off. The one SI sells doesn't look anything like the ones on my 61 Hawk. Anybody know of a source for a nice metal clip that will fit the original factory holes. I can always get a plastic tie wrap push in base if I have to, but I would prefer something that looks similar to the original metal clips. All help appreciated
    Wayne
    Wayne, first look up all the part numbers & quantities of clips/clamps you want ...THEN contact SI. They have so many different number clips/clamps, in most instances you have to order them by part number.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, but I need more help. I have been looking at the chassis and body parts catalogs. I can't find the underhood clips for the wiring harness. Can someone provide some guidance on where I need to look in the catalog?

Thanks again
      Wayne
      Wayne

sigpic

Comment

Group 0627 in Chassis Parts Catalog. Various Clips are listed following the 0627-1 listings for Harness, chassis wiring.

Comment

Thats it. Thanks.

I thought I had been through that section in detail. I guess after staring at the catalog pages for a while, I stopped seeing what I was looking at.
          Wayne

sigpic

Comment

There were several wire harness clips listed in the parts catalog and no illustration to guide you. Several had the same or similar descriptions. So just in case anyone else ever needs to know, the clip pictured below is P/N 536795. SI has them in stock.

Wayne

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X