End of season for my '62 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of season for my '62 Lark

Our winter started nice and slow here, so I actually managed to drive the Lark not only into December, but beyond Christmas and into the first week of January! Here are a few pix. Incidentally I've now got some part time work, which, though not in my chosen field and not really enough to keep me properly afloat, is enough--so far--that the Lark has not gone on the market and I have no current plans to do that.

At an antique store on December 23

At a plaza in Waterdown on Boxing Day

Dropping by McDonalds in Dundas for lunch, January 6

A last look before putting the Lark inside for the winter...

Tucked away!

S.

hi steve nice pictures are you over to the chapter meting sunday bring camera i think a 63 avanti mite show up thanks for the picture see you then 10;00 am ,ray wise
    rawise

Comment

Good to hear you are keeping your car. What is the estimated time it will come out of hibernation ?

Comment

Ray--

I'm checking into it but I don't think there's a meeting tomorrow...the January card party is at the Grimsby seniors' centre on Jan 22 at 1pm and usually supplants the normal meeting at CWH, with a brief chapter meeting before the card games begin.

Flashback--

I usually cannot resist pulling the car out before the end of March; if there's little or no snow left by then, I'll probably pick it up some time around the 20th...

S.

Comment

thank you steve for the heads up ray wise
          rawise

Comment

Working...
          X