X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude Station Wagon in Commercial

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Very cool, Jeff. Obviously a local ad. Where did you find it? Is it currently running somewhere? BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Very cool! Once ours is up and running, I am taking it on a picnic!
      Pat Dilling
      Olivehurst, CA
      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Dunno BP... just popped up in my in-box as a search engine item under 'Studebaker'.
        Now... When I watch commercials like that... I look for continuity, or comedic value (not just the Studebaker)...
        My questions were...
        (A) Who would take a cameraman to a picnic?
        (B) Where is he carrying her off to? To get away from the cameraman, or to dump the body after she said "NO!" to him????
        Inquiring twisted minds want to know!
        Jeff

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
        Very cool, Jeff. Obviously a local ad. Where did you find it? Is it currently running somewhere? BP

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Jeff, (A) obviously the same guy who dumped the Count Basie orchestra out in the middle of the desert, and

(B) See my post, same ad, from last night. He's obviously just trying to keep her away from Matthew.
          Now I'll go ahead and say it: Buck teeth and all. Maybe the guy is interning in orthodontics. "Sharp elbows."

While you're at it, looks like somewhere west of Omaha you can just drive out in folks' field and it doesn't even bother them.
          In dramatic literature they call this "willing suspension of disbelief." Once it's on TV, there's another word for it.

Comment

Well, I suppose I should read all the threads before posting anything.... But I am not going to race to post stuff.
            Just toss it out there if it is interesting.
            Didn't mean to step on your thread.... Sorry.

Originally posted by comatus View Post
            (B) <snip>See my post, same ad, from last night. <snip>

Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X