the nice ones go down under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the nice ones go down under

Today Pat and I picked up the 57 Tran-star pick up that was on e-bay last week, last week I was asked to go look at the truck and let my friend in New Zealand know what I thought of the truck, so Pat and I drove the 200 mile round trip to check it out, what we found was one nice 57 truck and one real nice owner, one could see from the truck and talking with Tom the owner he really liked the truck and was not sure it was the thing to do but he has other old cars so this one was picked to go on the auction block, when we got back and sent our finding to New Zealand they bought it with the buy it now that was offered, money was transferred and today Pat and I went and got it , we trailer-ed it back but could have drove it back it is that nice, if there was a bridge to New Zealand I might want to drive it on over. in the up coming weeks the truck will be filled with a lot of other parts and not go back empty, sure nice when things come together this easy.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Nice truck! I guess this puts the "wrong coast" argument to rest, LOL :-)
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
    X