Where else would a Stude driver live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where else would a Stude driver live?

This building is beside one of the sites we service, I finally got around to taking a pic of the entry. When a car drives in the Lark head lights come on to light up the ramp to the building car park.

Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Matt
    Looks good and a great idea for the lights to work.
    pb

Comment

Like your reflection in the window; very artistic!
      Leon Martin, Australia.

Comment

Very cool, Matt.

Is it right-hand drive, or is that a California license plate on the front? ('Don't know if they had black plates in 1963; someone please clarify.) BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
          Very cool, Matt.

Is it right-hand drive, or is that a California license plate on the front? ('Don't know if they had black plates in 1963; someone please clarify.) BP
          Black plates started in 1963; remember too that the older Calif vehicles had to go with those "new" style plates as well. Recently "obsolete" tags are now legal again for same year or older cars and trucks provided the alphanumerics are available.
          --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            Very cool, Matt.

I'd expect it to be an Australian RHD delivered car, can't imagin anyone here bringing a Lark in to cut the front off to stick on a wall ;-) I'll get one of my boys to check out the number plate and get back to you.
            Matt
            Brisbane
            Australia
            sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

It is just a front clip, could have ordered one of those online....unless there is a whole car behind the wall...maybe it was just a drunk driver so they renamed the apartment?

Comment

Is the penthouse called the Presidential Suite??

Craig

Comment

I really admire the intense enthusiasm folks in OZ have for the Studebaker marque------WELL DONE!!!!

Comment

That is really cool! Thanks for posting it, I would love to have something like that on my front porch.

Joe
                    sigpic

1962 Daytona
                    1964 Cruiser
                    And a few others

Comment

Working...
                    X